Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Zap / POOFness Mid Week Report Part 2














Subject: Happy Veterans Day and Mid-Week Report Part 2

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 18:59:58 -0500


YAY TEAM. I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU. NICE AND SUCCINCT. GOD IS COOL AND WORKS WELL.

WHY WOULD LOVE NOT WORK? IT IS AFTER ALL THE STRONGEST FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE, AND GOD IS PURE LOVE. CAN’T BEAT THAT ONE.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT:

ALL US Military Reserves have been activated

Retired Generals called back to duty as of last Tuesday

Preparing something big and all citizens will be protected
In final state of take down of Corporate Government and ready to move

It is assured that no member of the military will ever fire on an American citizen.

The corrupt system within the government is crumbling and the worst of the four Cabinets being the Department of Justice all but gone not just Eric Holder but his aids and others embedded in the system.

They looking to appoint FITZGERALD of the New Republic after November 4the – election day.

Corporate United States is DEFUNCT…which was illegally formed in 1870. It was eradicated last week.

Generals called back will be serving at the top representing the people according to the original constitution and restitution plan.

No President has the authority to call back retired generals. The Restitution Law still exists and only Congress can perform this. Would assume it is the acting Congress of the New Republic calling back the retired generals.

Corporate congress tried several times unsuccessfully to repeal the Restitution law, but still exists.

The unmarked convoys seen around the country are those of the New Republic.

The New Republic has PINPOINT POSITIONS on specific bases of Army, Marine and Air Force near major cities where they will be needed to maintain order.

The Military will be visible and active. Militia will be notified NOT to fight, but to assist in distribution of food and supplies as needed during this transition. They will be under the orders of the Generals.

Rumor that 500 Corporate agents have been arrested in Washington DC including Joe Biden but this will NEVER be confirmed. No one knows as White Knights making sure all is secret operation until the EVENT.

Suggest all read the book: LIES MY TEACHER TOLD ME

This restoration movement begin in 1950.

Prosperity Packages will not be distributed until after the EVENT.

GET READY – LOOKING TO NEXT WEEK

Bonds to be activated this week and countries will fall economically. Bankers want out as game over for them.

All underground bunkers of the Cabal and criminal government agents have been destroyed. They have nowhere to run.

Paperwork given to Supreme Court is completed.

Emergency messages of the restoration will go out on television – tape across the screens. Then all programing will cease and videos explaining the EVENT will be played. Everyone will have to pay attention.

Military will NOT fire upon the people. HOWEVER, those officers within the police states will be taken down if they resist. Mostly, the Sheriffs will assist in keeping order. Judges, attorneys and government agents will be no longer in the system.

NFL IS DONE…they saying all games have been fixed and big shake down happening.

CHANGING CLOCKS was delayed a week in order to increase revenues of Halloween which means “Holy Night”…certainly not one of God’s holy nights. The revenue base is 7.4 billion a year AND IT IS THE BIGGIST NIGHT FOR THE CABAL TO DO THEIR HUMAN SACRIFICES. No one is honoring the Messiah by celebrating a demonic, pagan holiday of any kind.

Direct contact with a new Marine who enlisted, sent to mountains of California instead of desert to train. Then immediately discharged to Active Reserve Status and ON CALL. All were called last week and have been briefed and given destinations.

There are a lot of Hybrid Police that will be taken out by the Military.

Prepare now, but it will not be a long term transition, just need few weeks of food and water.

Chemtrails, Harp and false flag diseases and events will cease. I think it goes without saying that the borders will be secured and illegals and treason groups and training camps will be thrown out or incarcerated IN THE FEMA CAMPS.

VEWRY INTERESTING STUFF. SOME OF IT IS TRUE, SOME UNSUBSTANTIATED, AND OVERALL INDICATIVE OF THE GENERAL SENTIMENTS OF THE TIMES.

Hello my dear Zap, Susan and staff: Of the 30 or so intel sources, I have you as the 1st and top most trusted, with info from downstairs and “upstairs”. Hugs to all of you.

A question. I am dying to hear that the soulless, heartless heads of snakes (such as the “Rotha-Fellers”, “BuCheney’s”, and the rest of them) have been physically extracted and put into permanent isolation, if not exterminated.

I say this not from heart of hate, nor a vindictive mind, but of love for humanity in its unrelenting suffering, and patience from genocidal attacks. I hope you can make me happy with your response.

THE ARRESTS HAVE BEEN, AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE UNDERWAY…

ALL THE BAD GUYS THAT HAVE RAPED AND PILLAGED WILL RECEIVE WHAT THEY DESERVE.

YES, FORGIVENESS WILL BE THERE, AND SO WILL ACCOUNTABILITY.

THE INTEL I AM PRIVILIDGED WITH DOES COME FROM BOTH DIRECTIONS, AND IS ACCURATE.

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE SO I CAN KNOW HOW TO PERFORM MY WORK, AND PREPARE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION.

I HAVE BEEN CRITICISED BY MANY FROM BOTH UPSTAIRS AND DOWNSTAIRS THAT I GIVE OUT TOO MANY SECRETS.

MY REACTION IS: TRUE, BUT WITHOUT SOME MEASURE OF KNOWING WHAT IS REALLY OUT THERE, HOW CAN WE ALL PREPARE AND MAKE CHANGES TO OURSELVES AND OUR UNDERSTANDINGS?

SO I DO REVEAL SOME THINGS THAT WILL NOT IMPINGE GREATLY ON CURRENT EFFORTS, AND SAY MOST THINGS AFTER THE FACT. UNTIL NOW.

RIGHT NOW, THE CHANGES ARE IN OUR FACE LITERALLY.

WE MUST UNDERSTAND WHAT IS TRANSPIRING SO THAT KNOWLEDGE IS NOT POLLUTED WITH DISINFORMATION FROM THE OTHER SIDE. TRUTH MUST BE KEPT TRUE.

SO I AM WILLING TO TAKE SOME HEAT FOR WHAT I REVEAL IN THE SMALL MEASURE THAT I DO.

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING AND THE APPRECIATION OF WHAT I TRY TO DO.

AND BY THE WAY, I AM NOT ASKING FOR MONEY (THIS IS FOR THE FEW THAT ARE AGAINST LIGHTWORKERS FROM GETTING ANY SUPPORT, AND WANT THEM TO EAT TUBERS WE CAN DIG UP IN THE GROUND, AND SOME WORMS FOR PROTEIN SNACKS).

THE REST OF THE ONES THAT WISH TO SUPPORT, SUPPORT AWAY

. IT WILL NOT BE LONG NOW BEFORE THE PROJECT START HAPPENS, AND ALL YOUR SUPPORTS WILL BE REWARDED GREATLY.

SUSAN KEEPS TIGHT TRACK OF WHO DOES WHAT (I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT).

IN CLOSING, WE ARE OPENING UP 2 NEW FLYING PURPLE PIG AIRPORTS, ONE IN THE USA AND ONE IN THE ANTARTIC.

THE SOUTH POLE PROMISES TO BE AN INTERESTING PLACE AT SOME POINT, SO WE THOUGHT WE WOULD GET AN EARLY START.

WE WILL NOW SEE PIGS IN A BLANKET OF COURSE. AND NO LAUGHING. THIS IS SERIOUS (SNICKER).

MISS PHIPPS IS BAK FROM HER VACATION AS MY COMPUTER IS WORKING AGAIN, AND SHE EXTENDS HER WARM WISHES TO ALL PROJECT PROPONENTS.

SHE IS ALSO BUSY WITH HER WEDDING ARRANGEMENTS WITH SOME MAC GUY. IT MAY WORK.

TOMORROW WE SHOULD SEE THE FULL FLIGHTS OF PIGS ABOUT AS THE CHANGES ARE EFFECTED, SO THROW THEM SOME PARSNIPS AND CELERY STALKS WHEN YOU SEE THEM.

OR JUST COMPLAIN TO YOUR NEAREST AUTHORITY THAT YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH YOUR DESIGNATED VEGETABLE REPRESENTING YOU.

HAVE MUCH FUN THIS COMING WEEK, AND GOD BLESS US ALL. ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE” “BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL THE TRUTH”

November 11, 2014 Copyright ZAP 2014

Love and Kisses, Susan and Staff

MID-WEEK ZAP & HONOR TO ALL VETERANS

Subject: Happy Veterans Day and Mid-Week Report

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 18:59:58 -0500


JOHN MICHAEL MONTGOMERY LYRICS

“Letters From Home”

My dearest son, it’s almost June

I hope this letter catches up with you and finds you well

It’s been dry but they’re callin’ for rain

And everything’s the same ol’ same in Johnsonville

Your stubborn ol’ daddy ain’t said too much

But I’m sure you know he sends his love

And she goes on, in a letter from home

[Chorus]
I hold it up and show my buddies

Like we ain’t scared and our boots ain’t muddy

And they all laugh like there’s something funny

’bout the way I talk, when I say mama sends her best ya’ll

I fold it up and put it in my shirt

Pick up my gun and get back to work

And it keeps me drivin’ on, waitin’ on

Letters from home

My dearest love, it’s almost dawn

I’ve been lyin’ here all night Long,

Wonderin’ where you might be

I saw your mama and I showed her the ring

Man on the television said

Something so I couldn’t sleep

But I’ll be alright, I’m just missin’ you

And this is me kissin’ you

X’s and O’s in a letter from home

[Chorus]
I hold it up and show my buddies

Like we ain’t scared and our boots ain’t muddy

And they all laugh ’cause she calls me honey

But they take it hard, ’cause I don’t read the good parts

I fold it up and put it in my shirt

Pick up my gun and get back to work

And it keeps me drivin’ on, waitin’ on

Letters from home

Dear son, I know I ain’t written

And sittin’ here tonight alone in the kitchen

It occurs to me I might not have said it, so I’ll say it now

Son, you make me proud

[Chorus]
I hold it up and show my buddies

Like we ain’t scared and our boots ain’t muddy

But no one laughs ‘ cause there ain’t nothin’

Funny when a soldier cries, and I just wipe my eyes

I fold it up and put in my shirt

Pick up my gun and get back to work

And it keeps me drivin’ on, waitin’ on,

Letters from home

No comments:

Post a Comment