We Demand: President Putin Release Documents Vital to World Peace
President of the Russian Federation
23, Ilyinka Street,
Moscow, 103132, Russia
Political divides within the US now clearly threaten world peace. Pro-Israeli factions within the US are working, not only to sabotage a nuclear settlement with Iran but go much further. Recent lapses in judgement and decorum by General Breedlove of NATO, covert US aid to ISIS/ISIL and moves by certain US factions in support of terrorist factions in Libya and across Africa have raised the stakes.
We at Veterans Today, in consultation with staff members and unlisted associates, some former Soviet and Russian intelligence officials known to you, are aware that the intelligence services of the Russian Federation have files in their possession, some kept for many years, that should now be made available. As our initial request, we ask for the following documents we know to be in Russian keeping:
- Tape recordings and transcripts of John McCain’s 32 propaganda broadcasts made while a prisoner of war including his claims that the US was using germ warfare against North Vietnam.
- The text of John McCain’s debriefing by the KGB in Hanoi including full order of battle information that led to redeployment of air defenses and a much higher success rate shooting down American aircraft.
- Full information on Netanyahu’s role in running Jonathan Pollard as a Soviet agent.
- Full information on Netanyahu’s role as a Soviet agent in the theft of American cryptographic units from the UNTSO in 1990 and the nature of the data, NATO military secrets, US State Department correspondence and US Naval codes that Netanyahu passed on to Moscow.
- Full information on Mitt Romney’s meetings with Russian intelligence in Havana during his visit there in 1999.
- Recordings and transcripts of Romney’s meetings with Raul Castro and the promises Romney made.
- Surveillance video of John McCain and Joseph Lieberman taken in Zurich showing them entering banking facilities after a trip to Kabul and meetings with druglords of the Northern Alliance.
- Satellite imagery showing the movement of highly enriched nuclear material in and around New York City prior to the events of September 11, 2001.
- Files showing the role of Israeli involvement in nuclear proliferation including but not limited to the sale of nuclear weapons to Saudi Arabia.
- Files showing deposits in Cayman banks managed by Bain on behalf of over 300 members of the congress of the United States.
- Evidence showing the transfer of nuclear material from Israel to North Korea.
These are only a small percentage of the materials you have available, materials that, quite frankly, will not be of value if world events continue their current levels of deterioration.
Senior Editor Veterans Today