Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sananda's Message via Peg Thompson - April 14, 2015

From Manuel:  Sananda is the One we know as Jesus who incarnated in Bethlehem two thousand years ago.  One of these coming days I would like to create a series of articles that will be part of the Hollow Earth magazine.  I will try to explain the 'misunderstandings' that had been generated due to the editing of the bible.  I'm originally from Seventhday Adventist and I know the bible so well.  And so, I can pin point which part of the bible had been edited and changed to suit the ideals of the powers that be in the time of Jesus Sananda.  Unknown to most professed Christians that the Christ they knew today is different from the real Christ who once walked the Earth as Jesus son of Mary.   

_____________________




And so the lesson of the day is, Dear One,
to reach out, to trust, and to love yourself
enough to receive the love and light
that is so freely given in the name of
All That Is!




April 14, 2015, Tuesday

Note: This is Sananda's message to Aurial (Peg Thompson) who was also his Earth Mother, Mary, during the Jesus incarnation - which explains his addressing her as "Little Mother."

Aurial's email (below Sananda's message) explains her need - and the prompting for Sananda's Message.


 
SANANDA:

Hello Little Mother,


It is wonderful to be able to connect with you once again! You need to sit down and speak to your guides more often! We are here to help and guide you in all ways; sometimes we all forget to allow the small inner voice to speak and give love and direction.


And so the lesson of the day is, Dear One, to reach out, to trust, and to love yourself enough to receive the love and light that is so freely given in the name of All That Is!


As a healer, it is your joy to be able to help each and every individual that comes your way! It is the Gift of Giving that is the most treasured payment you receive. Then why, Little Mother, would you, or any other person, withhold from others the ability to help, when there is indeed a need?


The people on our beloved Gaia have been taught from birth that "To give is divine,” but, "To receive is self-seeking," - with the reminder that "surely we are not good enough” to ask. This is one of the greatest lies you have been taught!


Every person alive has been “good enough,” in each and every one of their lives, to give and to receive. Creator does not want his children to suffer in silence; to feel alone, afraid of the unknown, and afraid to reach out for help! We are all born of love and light, and when we stand together, the love and abundance grows to such a proportion that each individual stands in awe of the very magnitude of feelings that are all but overwhelming, because... that feeling is what reminds us of “home” -- the very place it all began, and the place we all long to be once again.


I know that you remember “Home;” - I hear you speak of it often, with much love and longing in your voice. I understand that it is a fight for you to retain your innocence and belief in all of mankind, when you are told, time and again, that you trust too easily, and then when the trust is used against you, still you offer the trust again, and again…


As your world is, right now, it is sometimes hard not to become jaded or to lose your trust; and yet it is each individual's belief that all is as it should be, and your TRUST in Creator and all of us, your guides and Masters that will carry you through! And now Dear Mother, I ask you to love yourself enough, to remember that you are and always have been “good enough” and KNOWING the truth of it, to practice what you preach – ask for the help that you (and all of mankind) deserve.

Allow yourself to be nurtured, as you nurture all that cross your path! Let the tears stream down your precious cheeks as you surrender to my request, and know that you are so very loved!


I am Sananda

________________


Peg Thompson's Email to Anne
April 14 2015

Sananda tells me that there is yet another lesson in this,
a good and important lesson, as it allows us to love our-self enough
to give others a chance to give;
something that we all love to do.


Note from Anne

And still another Lesson for our dear HEN (Hollow Earth Network)
... as we learn the

Power of the Collective

We Claim our Collective Power
as we each lift our hearts to
the Higher Realms and our Higher Selves...

Bestowing Our Collective
Gift of Healing and Perfect Health
on our Beloved Peg... Aurial... Mary.



Good Morning Anne,

You know, I never thought that I'd be the one asking for help, I guess the lesson is that none of us are in it alone and the power of love can accomplish a lot of things.

I am not asking for monetary help, but for the love and healing light of our beloved HEN. As you know, Ariel, my dear, sweet horse spooked on April 4th when I was working with her and somehow she managed to hit me up side of the head with her own head and sent me flying across the pen. I landed so very hard on my tail bone, jarring my entire back so hard my teeth hit together. Sad to say, I have been in quite a bit of pain since.

It was my sincere hope that "working through the pain" by keeping up my work at the ranch would take care of what seemed to be a well bruised bottom. However with the packing and getting ready to move (we will be moving to a new home on the 26th) I think I am making matters worse. It hurts to sit, to bend over, to walk up steps and now even the pressure of my jeans is causing pain that starts at the tail bone, moves up the lower back and wraps around the abdomen. I admit I don't want to go to a 3D doc because he will likely tell me to not do any work at the ranch and/or packing or lifting -- (I have no choice, it has to be done - my dear sweet Victor is working 10-hour days) and try to put me on pain pills (most of which I am allergic to and mostly I don't trust 3d pharma).

Dear Barbara from Colorado tells me that I need to reach out, to allow myself to receive (something I told her, not four days ago) and to trust. To be honest the trusting part is not hard at all, nor the giving part - it is the "receiving" -- I've never been real good at receiving.

Sananda tells me that there is yet another lesson in this, a good and important lesson, as it allows us to love our-self enough to give others a chance to give; something that we all love to do.

I've attached a channel from him I received this morning; he is using me to teach a wonderful lesson for us all.

Thank you dear Anne for all that you are and all that you do! I love you for your kindness and your wonderful heart!

Yours in love and light,

Peg/Auri



No comments:

Post a Comment