Monday, August 24, 2015

The Tree of the Golden Light Inspiration

If you are unable to read this Inspiration Update you may go to:
 
INSPIRATION FOR THE DAY
There is a time when you look at your life and ask yourself, "Did I live it well so far?" The answer is always, "Yes, you did the best you felt to do, and that is where no judgment comes in."
Inspiration for the Day, brought to you by Spirit through Nancy Tate, August 23, 2015
 
Some of Nancy's Paintings Over the Years
I was inspired to create this page in tribute to a part of the life I had with my first husband who passed away on August 19, 2015. I began painting when we lived in Illinois in the 1970s. When my husband was traveling in his work, and after our daughters went to bed and I had watched what I wanted to see on TV, I would get out my painting stuff and paint until midnight or 1:00am. In the years after that I continued to paint from time to time, including the first two years after creating The Tree of the Golden Light. I sold some of the paintings, and gave some away over the years. I have a photo coming to add to the one of Julie, from my other daughter, Diane, of the painting I did of her.
Here is a Sample of the Paintings
Black Elk Speaks


 
 
Worldwide Intent Declaration
08-23-15: 15 More, Worldwide Intent Declaration in 'Hands of Light' So far, 2208 Signatures. 
 
In the Golden Light Gift Shop Button
You May Download for Free the Felicity Sky Stories and the Sunset Sandstorm Stories! I Have now Made Available the CD MP3 Files and the Menorah Book File for Free  Click Here
Also, in the Live the Light Section of Hands of Light, You will Find Two Files to Choose from to Download for Free 'The Legacy', Nancy's Latest Book. Click Here

 This is a One-way List, so please Do Not Reply to it. If you would like to comment, please email me at treet07@yahoo.com  
To subscribe to, or unsubscribe from the Golden Light mailing list , go to http://treeofthegoldenlight.com/new_subscribe.html  , or visit www.treeofthegoldenlight.com and click on the Subscribe button
You must subscribe/unsubscribe from your own computer in order to receive the confirmation email from the mailing list manager.
To change your email address for the Golden Light list unsubscribe your old address and then subscribe the new one.


Love,
Nancy
  
You are such a treasure to others and most of all to yourself,
for in being a treasure to yourself, you are that to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment